- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law;
- All references to cornbagwarmers.com or ACS refer to Advanced Creative Solutions, Inc.
Product Purchase and Use
- Merchandise sold by ACS is not intended for anyone under age 4;
- Merchandise sold by ACS may contain corn or other small parts and may present a choking hazard. None of the items should ever be eaten and/or ingested;
- Heating and Cleaning Instructions can be found here or by following the link located at the bottom of the web page.
- In the event Merchandise is used in an area where heat can build up (such as using as a bed warmer), user understands that this could be harmful if placed in a confined area where heat could build up, is too close to the body and/or is placed next to the body for an extended amount of time. User will exercise caution when using in this situation or any situation that could be dangerous.
- By making a purchase you agree that:
- You are 18 Years of age or older;
- You will exercise caution and common sense when using merchandise ordered from ACS or when allowing a minor to use such merchandise;
- You understand the Heating Instructions recommended by ACS are recommendations only - please determine the proper heating time based upon your microwave oven.
- You will dispose of any merchandise found to be defective or that is leaking corn or small parts.
- Products on cornbagwarmers.com are provided "as is". ACS makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ACS does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the products on its internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall ACS or its suppliers be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on cornbagwarmers.com, even if ACS or an ACS authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- By making a purchase, you agree to reimburse ACS, or any agent thereof for any and all costs, fees or expenses incurred in the defense of claims or judgments that may arise as a result from the purchase, transportation, handling, storage, distribution, sale/resale and/or use of merchandise ordered.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the original purchaser and all subsequent users.
Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on cornbagwarmers.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ACS does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ACS may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ACS does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- ACS has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ACS of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- ACS may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.